Kontakta PTA: Mr Edvin Simmingsköld, PTA chairman
Organisationen samarbetar med klassrepresentanter och skolan för att säkerställa att eleverna har de bästa förutsättningarna för att utvecklas och lyckas i skolan. Det är en viktig fokusgrupp som ger alla berörda parter möjlighet att dela tankar och diskutera hur skolan kan bli ännu bättre.
Skolans PTA arrangerar också events som som berikar skollivet ytterligare, allt från utbildningsseminarier till fester för eleverna och resor. Om du är intresserad av att gå med i vår PTA, kontakta oss via informationen ovan.
Want to know more about PTA, visit IES-Ä PTA FB site
What is the PTA
PTA is a non-profit member association open to all guardians. The PTA focus on students' development and education and for the betterment of the school.
We think all guardians should be members in the PTA!
As a (passive) member you are not expected to do any active work, remember your contribution (membership fee) is the basic funding for all our activities.
You can also become a class representative, you then get the chance to meet teacher representatives and school management a few times per year, and the opportunity to contribute to one of PTA's projects. Usually 4-5 meetings per academic year.
What we do
• Represent the views of all guardians
• Work together with the school, building a strong school community where all children benefit
• To support the school within the local community (e.g. joint seminars with local police, improve the traffic situation)
• Fundraising for certain projects, school trips etc
• Participating in special events with students and teachers (e.g. seminars)
• Providing communication channels between families and school
• Organising social events amongst parents and students
Do you want to influence the development of our school and activities?
Sign up to be a class representative
What does it mean to become a class representative?
Two guardians per class are chosen to represent the class in the PTA meetings together with teachers and school management, and to help out with small projects/activities during the year. Of course, all activities are voluntary.
How do I sign up to be a class representative?
Sign up by sending an email to your child's mentor or to: email@example.com