Contact the PTA: Mr Edvin Simmingsköld, PTA chairman
The PTA works with class representatives and the school to ensure that the students have the best conditions to thrive and succeed in school. It is an important focus group which allows everyone involved to share ideas and discuss how our school can become even better.
The PTA also arranges events which add to school life, whether these are educational seminars, parties for students, or trips.
If you are interested in joining the PTA please contact us using the details above and let us know.
Want to know more about PTA, visit IES-Ä PTA FB site
What is the PTA
PTA is a non-profit member association open to all guardians. The PTA focus on students' development and education and for the betterment of the school.
We think all guardians should be members in the PTA!
As a (passive) member you are not expected to do any active work, remember your contribution (membership fee) is the basic funding for all our activities.
You can also become a class representative, you then get the chance to meet teacher representatives and school management a few times per year, and the opportunity to contribute to one of PTA's projects. Usually 4-5 meetings per academic year.
What we do
• Represent the views of all guardians
• Work together with the school, building a strong school community where all children benefit
• To support the school within the local community (e.g. joint seminars with local police, improve the traffic situation)
• Fundraising for certain projects, school trips etc
• Participating in special events with students and teachers (e.g. seminars)
• Providing communication channels between families and school
• Organising social events amongst parents and students
Do you want to influence the development of our school and activities?
Sign up to be a class representative
What does it mean to become a class representative?
Two guardians per class are chosen to represent the class in the PTA meetings together with teachers and school management, and to help out with small projects/activities during the year. Of course, all activities are voluntary.
How do I sign up to be a class representative?
Sign up by sending an email to your child's mentor or to: email@example.com