- Click on the name of the school you would like to enrol your child in.
- Fill in the application form.
- Start by entering your child's Swedish social security number (personnummer) in the form yymmdd-nnnn. If your child does not have a valid Swedish social security number, contact the relevant school directly by email or telephone.
- If your child has a sibling in the same school, enter the sibling’s Swedish social security number. This gives your child priority in the queue, if there is space available in the school.
- Make a language choice, ie the third language your child would like to study at Internationella Engelska Skolan, as well as your child's mother-tongue (if not Swedish) and contact information for the child's current school and finally contact information for yourself and any other guardians (if applicable).
- After you complete the form, you will receive a confirmation email, stating that your child is registered in our queue with the date of registration. Read the confirmation carefully and save it. When we are able to offer you a place, we will contact you.
- Remember to keep your contact information up-to-date within your application and notify the school if you move or change telephone numbers and / or e-mail addresses so that we can reach you to offer space when the time comes. It is the custodian's responsibility to keep the contact information up to date. At any time you can log in and see your information in the queue. You can do this by going back to the application form and clicking "login" in the upper right. Your login details will be in the confirmation email you will have received.