Can I apply from outside Sweden?

Because of the way that we are funded we are only able to offer education to students registered as living in Sweden. You can apply for a place for any student who has a Swedish national identity number (personnummer), even if they have not yet moved back to Sweden.

If you don't have a Swedish national identity number but are moving to Sweden and still wish to apply, please follow these steps:

  • Go to the tab Join Queue and click on "Join our queue".
  • Choose the school you want to apply for (Every school has its own queue. You can place your child in the queue from 1 February the year after they were born).
  • Fill out the form with your details and those of your child so that we can keep in touch and notify you if a place becomes available. For the social security number, use your child's date of birth, followed by "TF01" for boys and "TF02" for girls, instead of the last four digits. For example: 231011-TF01.

It is the responsibility of the guardian to ensure that the contact information is accurate and up to date. Updates can be made by logging in using the details provided via email during registration, using BankID, or by contacting the school directly at