INTERNATIONELLA ENGELSKA SKOLAN
Internationella Engelska Skolan Bromma is a 4-9 school with a safe and calm environment, where teachers can teach and students learn.Join our School Digital Tour
Junior Club is an after-school club that is offered to students in years 4-6.
Monday to Friday from 14:15-17:00
Junior Club is closed during public holidays and for In-Service days.
Where to register:
Junior Club provides a wide range of activities that actively engage children while providing the opportunity for them to socialise and make friends with students in other classes and year groups.
Students taking part in Junior Club can participate in indoor and outdoor sports activities/tournaments, arts and crafts, music and dance, baking, board and card games, movie "night" as well as various other organised activities that are scheduled weekly.
Student Council, where democracy and student voice meet.
What is Student Council?
IESB's Student Council is a group of peer-elected student representatives from each class who work with an adult advisor within the framework of democracy to provide a means for student expression while assisting with the school's affairs, events, and activities.
Student Council provides opportunities for students to develop and promote:
Our school's Ethos, Mission, and Cultural Values
Both Junior and Senior schools have a Student Council who are represented by members in years 4 - 9. Student Council is the bridge between the student body and the school's administration.
Between 2008 - 2022, IES Bromma's Student Council has helped improve student life by facilitating:
- Healthier and more varied food choices in the Haven and Café.
- Acquiring more student friendly and functional furniture as well as more varied games to be used in the Café.
- Promoting and participating in the Haiti Relief Fund.
- Assisting in the development of the Likabehandlingsplan and Skolval.
- Student Council members frequently participate in leadership initiatives and programs.
- Student Council members brainstorm, develop, and present initiatives such as Study Skills to their respective year group.
- Student Council judges entries for the Annual Art Competition which reflect IES Bromma's core values. Members also judge Holiday Door and Costume Competitions.
Student Council's current focus is creating a culture of acceptance and kindness within the school that is free of bullying, discrimination, and exclusion. We are hopeful that our work will continue to positively impact the student body.
IES Bromma's Student Council Board
Internationella Engelska Skolan Bromma proudly creates a yearbook for all the graduating Grade 9 students each year.
This full-colour quality book is a wonderful way to remember the student's time at IES Bromma.
The book is split into the following sections:
The yearbook is designed online, printed in America, and then shipped ready to be handed out during the last weeks of term. The yearbook cost is covered in part by advertising from families and businesses.
If you are interested in advertising in the book, or for more details contact the school administration.