What We Offer
The main benefit of working for IES is, of course, the calm and international environment in our schools, where teachers can teach and students can learn.
In our schools you will have:
- Union approved contracts.
- 18 teaching hours per week.
- 194 working days in school per year.
- A healthy pedagogical lunch each day.
- 1,000 SEK per year for health and fitness.
- An occupational pension paid for by IES.
- Plenty of support at school (curriculum planning, classroom management etc).
- Professional development.
- An opportunity to be a regular classroom teacher and to mentor 16 students in one of Sweden’s best schools.
If you join us from abroad you will also receive:
- Support in arranging a place to live.
- Help in getting started with banks, social security number etc.
- A one way flight to Sweden.
- Help in organizing visa documents.
- Support in learning Swedish.